Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 3: Yoga Six Restore

And I'm baaaaaack at Yoga Six again!!  I had a kickball game at 4:30 and I was excited to see that Yoga Six offered a class called Restore at 6!  Since kickball is just a few blocks away it was PERFECT!

This was exactly less of a physical challenge than the Stretch Yoga class from the day before but the instructor warned that it'd probably be more of a MENTAL challenge.

This class definitely helped me turn off my brain mentally because I seriously think I fell asleep about 45 minutes after I got home (and I got home before 8 p.m.!)

The class had great soothing music and the lights were dimmed, it just really gave us a relaxing setting and felt like a great way to unwind from the weekend.

I highly recommend the class and I'm hoping to be able to take it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment